1. What is perimeter?
A The total length of a shape
B The total width of a shape
C The total circumference of a shape
D The product of length and width of a shape
2. If the perimeter of a square is 20 cm, find the length of each side.
A 4 cm C 6 cm
B 5 cm D 7 cm
3. A rectangle measures 4 cm in length and 3 cm in width. What is its perimeter?
A 6 cm C 12 cm
B 8 cm D 14 cm
4. What is the length of each side of an equilateral triangle which has a perimeter of 21 cm ?
A 6 cm C 8 cm
B 7 cm D 9 cm
5. The volume of a solid is
A the total surface of the object
B the total space occupied by the object
C the circumference of the object
D the space occupied by the surface of the object
6. The volume of a cube with sides of 1 unit is
A 1 unit C 1 unit3
B 1 unit2 D 3 unit3
7. The volume of a cube can be found by using the formula
A length × breadth × height C length × height
B length × breadth D area of triangle × height
8. The unit of cm3 is read as
A cubic centimetre C square centimetre
B three times of cubic centimetre D unit centimetre
9. A cubic box measuring 20 cm on each side is filled with smaller cuboids measuring 1 cm in width, 2 cm in height and 4 cm in length. Calculate the number of cuboids that can fit into the box.
A 500 C 1 500
B 1 000 D 2 000
10. If the total volume of a 2-m cube and a cuboid is 80 m3, what is the volume of the cuboid?
A 27 m3 B 52 m3
B 30 m3 D 72 m3